Friday, November 5, 2010

Being thankful

Since today is November 5th, and I usually start this on the 1st of November, here are FIVE things I'm thankful for.

1. God's love. Do I even have to explain why?

2. My church family. Growing up in a non-Christian home, they're the ones I've always leaned on for support when it came to a lot of things. Thank you FBC family.

3. Ryan. I don't have enough words to say to explain. He's one of the best things that's ever happened to me. He's always there for me, when I'm happy, when I'm mad, when I'm crying. I don't know where I'd be without him <3

4. My job. Hard as it is to say, I really am thankful for it. A lot of people are struggling with employment right now, and I'm glad I have something secure that's probably not going anywhere anytime soon.

5. Melyssa. She's the best friend I could ask for, ever. But I already wrote an entire post for her so I'll leave it at that.

Happy November! I love this time of year. The leaves are changing and falling on the ground. It's a time to be thankful. A time for baking and soups, good friends and holiday shopping. Don't forget what the season's really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment